- This event has passed.
Free Surf Therapy Clinic on Sunday 16th February 2020
Join us at our next free Surf Therapy Clinic.
The Roxy Davis Foundation aims to show the community and people living with disabilities that surfing is a possibility and we make it possible.
Who can join?
- Anyone with a physical, intellectual and/or behavioural disability who would like to surf
- Community members who’d like to volunteer their time and support in making a surfer’s dream come true
For each Surfer we need 6-10 helpers on land and in the water. As a volunteer you will be part of a team led by a qualified Surf Therapy Coach and an experienced Head Volunteer.
All you need is a sense of adventure and community spirit!
To ensure a safe and fun time for everyone booking is essential.
When you are ready:
- Step 1 – Register to Surf in 2020
- Step 2 – Book my FIRST Surf session – FULLY BOOKED
- Step 2 – Book my FOLLOW-UP free Surf session – FULLY BOOKED
- Step 1 – Register to Volunteer
- Step 2 – CLOSED – Book to attend the Volunteer Induction on 15 February – Deadline 12 February
- Step 3 – CLOSED – Confirm your attendance at the Surf Therapy Clinic on 16 February – Deadline 12 February
For planning purposes you can find the dates of the 2020 Surf Therapy Clinics on the event calendar however the time of each clinic varies in accordance with the tides and will be confirmed closer to the date. The following months booking sheet will be made available within days of this month’s clinic.
We will be in touch soon and look forward to spending time in the ocean with you.